Post doctor, associate professor, graduate advisor
Dr. Liu has been engaged in the scientific research and teaching work related to computer software and database technologies, cloud data and data mining, mobile internet and Internet of Things technologies in the university since 1986.
In 2007, Dr. Liu obtained the degree of Doctor of Computer Application Technology.
From March, 2009 to April, 2011, Dr. Liu was performing postdoctoral research of cloud data mining in PetroChina Southwest Oil & Gasfield Company.
In January, 2012, Dr. Liu visited Université de Montpellier for academic and scientific-research communication.
Main Areas of Research:
Cloud data and data mining, mobile internet and Internet of Things technologies
Dr. Liu actively participated in and applied for the new specialty “Medical Information Engineering” and professional laboratory for medical information engineering specialty, and has made remarkable scientific-research and academic contribution to the application of the medical information engineering undergraduate specialty. Dr. Liu actively instructs and recommends excellent graduates to apply for postgraduate study of first class oversea universities, and enhance the popularity of the new specialty in China. Through scientific research programs obtained and academic papers published, Dr. Liu has made great contribution to the construction and academic innovation of the new specialty with scientific research and teaching achievements. He has published 13 SCI / EI papers, and published 1 monograph: Introduction to the Theory of Computation (second edition), which was published by China Machine Press in 2006; Dr. Liu’s courses for the undergraduate and graduate students include: Computer Software and Database, Medical Information System, Cloud Data and Data Mining, Digital Image Processing Technology, Mobile Internet and Internet of Things Technology, etc.
1. March, 2000, certificate of computer software technology achievement of Sichuan Province, the first author
2. December, 2000, third prize of scientific-research achievement of humanities & social science of science & Technology progress of Sichuan Province, program principal;
3. From 2006 to 2008, Dr. Liu was in charge of key science and technology programs of Science and Technology Department of Sichuan Province (NO.: 2006Z01-027) - development of data mining and decision-making assistance system for government comprehensive statistical operation information, which acquired research fund of RMB 50,000.
4. From 2008 to 2010, Dr. Liu was in charge of the science and technology support program of Science and Technology Department of Sichuan Province (NO.: 07GG006-025) - RFID integrated data mining management application platform based on manufacturing, logistics and big malls, which acquired research fund of RMB 400,000.
5. From 2008 to 2010, Dr. Liu was in charge of the joint research program of the one-off anti-counterfeit label of Luzhou Laojiao and Wuliangye (NO.: 08H0503), which acquired research fund of RMB 100,000.
6. From 2010 to 2012, Dr. Liu was in charge of the first batch of science & technology planned programs of Chengdu of 2010 - key technology research and industrial application of food safety tracking RFID tags and anti-counterfeit Internet of Things, which acquired research fund of RMB 100,000.
7. From 2010 to 2012, Dr. Liu was in charge of science and technology planned program of Chengdu Municipal Commission of Economy and Information Technology of 2010 - key technology research of smart phone RFID terminal for IoT demonstrative application (No.: RWS2010050), which acquired research fund of RMB 200,000.
8. From 2014 to 2016, Dr. Liu was responsible for the planned program of Science and Technology Department of Sichuan Province of 2013 - Innovative development of RFID anti-counterfeit tracing encryption chip based on IoT technology, which acquired research fund of RMB 200,000.
9. Dr. Liu has the patent of “One-off anti-counterfeit electronic tag based on RFID technology”, the patent number is 09280981X22501101T. The patent was published in October, 2010.
10. Dr. Liu has the computer software copyright of “RFID Data Mining Management Application Platform Software”, the software copyright registration number is No. 0173281; the publication date is June of 2009.
In 2010, Dr. Liu was recruited by Chengdu Hi-Tech Zone as the expert of IoT Technology Application Engineering Center, and was engaged in the project evaluation in the field of IoT technology and mobile internet. Sichuan University was hired as the director unit of the center. In November, 2013, Dr. Liu invited Huawei and held “2013 Campus Scientific Research Activity of Huawei Cloud Platform Software Design and Mobile Internet” in Sichuan University, which attracted many students and was highly praised. This activity has laid foundation for scientific research programs and teaching works of mobile internet and IoT technologies in Sichuan University.