Male, born in August 1963, professor of the College of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, and graduate advisor.
Areas of Research
Power System Analysis and Control, Planning, Operation, and Control of Distribution Network, Control of Distributed Generation and Micro-grid Operation
He received a bachelor's degree in Electrical Power System and Automation from Chengdu University of Science and Technology in July, 1985, and a master's degree in Electrical Power System and Automation from Chengdu University of Science and Technology in July, 1990. Since July, 1985, Professor Lü has been engaged in teaching, scientific research, and management at the then Chengdu University of Science and Technology, the then Sichuan Union University, and Sichuan University.
(A) Undergraduate courses: Electrical Part of Power Plant, Automatic Control Theory
(B) Graduate courses: Modern Control Theory
● First prize as a Sichuan University Excellent Faculty Adviser for Graduating Interns
● Automatic Control Theory was rated as a Sichuan Province Quality Course
● Reforms in Production and Practice of the Electrical Engineering Program for the New Era won second prize from the Sichuan University Excellent Teaching Achievements Awards
● Accelerating Teaching Reform and Producing High-Quality Innovative Talent for Electrical Engineering and Automation won second prize from the Sichuan University Excellent Teaching Achievements Awards
● Sichuan University Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis Award
● Sichuan University Excellent Classroom Teaching Award in Undergraduate Education
Professor Lü has been in charge of over 20 vertical and horizontal projects financed by the Sichuan Provincial Department of Science and Technology, Sichuan Power Electric Corporation, etc. and has received more than RMB 3.2 million in funding. He has published more than 80 papers, 20 of which are covered in EI indexes.
Projects Currently Undertaking
● Basic applied project financed by the Sichuan Provincial Department of Science and Technology: Synergetic Theory of Decentralized Autonomy and Wide Area Control of Hybrid Energy Storage System in Active Distribution Networks
● SGCC Sichuan Power Electric Corporation: Technology System of Integrated Intelligent Platform for Full Business Process of Maintenance Planning in Regional Power Syste
● SGCC Sichuan Power Electric Corporation: Research on and Implementation of Scheduling Flexibility Decision Making System for Regional Power Networks
● SGCC Sichuan Power Electric Corporation: Development of Simulating Calculation Software for DC System of Converting Stations
● SGCC Sichuan Power Electric Corporation: Intelligent Fault Diagnosis for Distribution Networks and Network Reconfiguration●SGCC Sichuan Power Electric Corporation: Reliability of Distribution Networks Considering Distributed Generation’s and Weather’s Impact
● Director of Sichuan Provincial Society for Power Engineering
● Vice president of Sichuan Provincial Society for Electric Lighting
● Editorial board member of Power System Protection and Control
● Review expert of the government procurement project of the Ministry of Finance
● Bid evaluation expert of Sichuan Province.
● The title of Outstanding Young Teacher for contributions to the “Be Expert in One Thing and Good at Many” talent-cultivation event hosted by Chengdu City in which 100,000 university and high school students participated
● Sichuan University Excellent Teacher
● Sichuan University Outstanding Young Backbone Teacher