PhD, associate professor, graduate advisor,date of birth: June, 1962
Professor Chen has long been engaged in applied research and teaching in power system relay protection and substation and distribution automation. He has participated in and completed a number of research projects. He teaches Power System Relay Protection and Microcomputer-Based Relay Protection.
1978-1982: Undergraduate student under the Power System Protection and Automation program at North China Electric Power In stitute (now North China Electric Power University), and graduated from the univeristy with a bachelor's degree.
1982-1990: Assistant engineer and engineer of Hubei EHV Power Transmission and Transformation Bureau engaged in operation maintenance and technical management of relay protection equipment in EHV power transmission facilities.
1990-1993: Master’s student under the Power System and Automation program at Huazhong University of Science and Engineering (now Huazhong University of Science and Technology), and in 1993 graduated from the university with a master's degree.
1993-2003: Lecturer and associate professor of Sichuan University, teaching Principles in Power System Relay Protection and Computer-Based Protection.
1997-2002: in-service Ph.D. Candidate; 2002: graduation from Chongqing University with a doctorate; doctoral dissertation: Transient Current Protection of EHV Transmission Lines
Teaching and research responsibilities at Sichuan University
1. Editor of Theory of Microcomputer-Based Protection and Algorithm Simulation (handout).
2. Compiler of Principles in Relay Protection (electronic lesson plan).
3. Compiler of Theory of Microcomputer-Based Protection and Algorithm Simulation (electronic lesson plan).
4. Super Fast Transient Current Protection, project financed by the Sichuan Province Basic Applied Science Research Fund, project leader, completed
1. Chen Hao, Teng Fusheng. Frequency Domain Character of Power System Transient Fault Signal, Journal of Sichuan University, 2002 Vol. 34 No.1
2. Chen Hao, Teng Fusheng. Application of System Identification in Research of Transient Current Protection, Journal of Sichuan University, 2002 Vol. 34 No.1
3. Chen Hao. Power Spectral Estimation of Power System Fault Transient Signal, Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2002 Vol. 22 No.6
4. Chen Hao. Non Communication Protection Based on Transient Current, Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2002 Vol.22 No7
5. Chen Hao. Adaptation Technique Applying to Power System Protection, Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2001 Vol.21 No.10
6. Chen Hao, Wang Bo. The Hardware of Microcomputer Protection, Electric Power Automation Equipment, vol.20, No.2, 2000
7. Chen Hao. Sequencing Test on Domestic-Made Microprocessor Based Relaying Protection, Relay, vol.28, No.5, 2000
8. Chen Hao. Study on Discrimination between Fault and Power Swing Based on Wavelet Transform, Electric Power Automation Equipment, vol.20, No.5, 2000
9. Chen Hao, Teng Fusheng. High Frequency Protection Signal Transmission of Longitudinal-Link Protection by Dispatching and Communication Network, Power System Automation, vol.23, No.13, 1999
10. Chen Hao.The Real-time Fault Diagnostic Technology for Substations, Electric Power, vol.33, No.5, 1999
1. Theory of Microcomputer-Based Protection and Algorithm Simulation, China Electric Power Press, only author, 2002.12
2. The Theory and Practice of Network Coordination, Sichuan University Press, co-author, 2011.1